[texbirds] Requoting - Have mercy on Digesters!

  • From: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 07:40:48 -0500

TexBirders,

Now during the peak of spring migration and TexBirds postings, it is
more critical than ever to maximize time outdoors and minimize time
required at the computer.  The most commonly violated guidance for
TexBirds posts is to NOT REQUOTE previous posts.  For those crusty
old TexBirders like me who don't have time to "just hit the delete
button" and choose to read the digests daily, the digests quickly
become double, triple, or quadruple the length to scroll through.

Please PLEASE take a moment to be responsible and respectful for all
TexBirds users and DON'T REQUOTE.

(Hey, David and Jim--I'm not the "posting police"; just an interested
user trying to hang onto TexBirds.)

Chuck Sexton
Austin, TX