[texbirds] Request

  • From: "Bill Lupardus"<lupejwl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 05:00:25 -0600

Hello,   Sorry to bother you with this, I had a sudden trip out of the
country to Belgium to see my ill cousin, she is suffering from Kidney
diseaseand must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life. The surgery is
very expensive here, so I want to transfer her back home to have the surgery
implemented. I really need to take care of this now but my credit card can't
work here. I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to
prepare for this trip and never expected things to be this way right now. I
need a loan of $1,500 from you and I'll reimburse you at my return.  I will
really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with if not all, get back
to me I'll advise on how to transfer it.   Thanks, Bill Lupardus