[texbirds] Red-necked Phalaropes at Sal del Rey, 10/11/15

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "antshrike1" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 19:46:01 -0400

This morning after walking in from Brushline Road, I found four Red-necked
Phalaropes at the Sal del Rey unit of the Lower Rio Grande NWR in Hidalgo
County. The were very distant to the north from the overlook. Also present by
the overlook was a Green-tailed Towhee. Photos and list are on my blog.

http://antshrike.blogspot.com/2015/10/red-necked-phalaropes-at-sal-del-rey.html

Dan Jones, Weslaco