[texbirds] Red-necked Grebe continues, Balmorhea L., Reeves Co. 28 Dec.

  • From: Matthew York <mwayork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tx Birds Listserv New <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 14:02:52 -0600

Heidi Trudell, Candy McNamee, and I had the RN Grebe at 1100 hrs at Balmorhea
Lake.  Today, for us, best viewed from the dam.  Initially spotted from the
aforementioned picnic table area near houses.

-Matt York
Marathon
Brewster Co.

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at