[texbirds] Red-billed Pigeons at Max A Mandel Municipal Golf Course near Laredo

  • From: Susan Foster <pfoster1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 20:44:43 -0500

Judy Kestner and I met Raul Delgado and Danny Perales to bird at this beautiful
golf course 6 miles out on Mines Road in NW Laredo, Webb County. We had three
RBPI, with one perched on a tree affording excellent looks. The management at
this course welcomes birders and has carts available for a small fee. I highly
recommend the visit. We also had several Groove-billed Anis, Bobwhite, Greater
Roadrunner, Couch's and Western Kingbirds, a Swainson's Hawk, and many others.

Susan Foster
Rockport
Aransas County

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at