[texbirds] Re: Red Crossbill continues in Marathon

  • From: Heidi Trudell <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:48:08 -0600

*** I should note that the cemetery and sapsucker are SOUTH of Hwy 90
by about 1/2 mile (Ave D/Post Road), the Red Crossbill was seen NORTH
of Hwy 90 by perhaps 1/4 mile, between Ave. F and Ave. G and N 6th and
N 7th. Locals are used to birders in/around our yard, but please be
considerate around town. Also, as of this posting, it has not been
seen in nearly an hour.

-h

Heidi Trudell
Marathon, TX

--

Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary
necessities. - Mark Twain