[texbirds] Red Crossbill, Marathon,Brewster Co., AM of 11 Dec. 2012

  • From: Matthew York <mwayork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:31:32 -0600

Not nearly as impressive as Carolyn's morning, Heidi and I had one RECR
flyover Marathon at 1050 hrs.
Flight call was entirely similar to TYPE 2, as we again listened to all
four types' recordings.
By the way, if anyone lost a Canon lens cap for a 77mm at the Marathon
Cemetery drop us an email.  We have it.

Matt York (& Heidi Trudell)
Marathon
Brewster Co.