[texbirds] Red Crossbill AUDIO, 2 Jan 2013, Alpine, Brewster Co., THOUGHTS

  • From: Matthew York <mwayork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 13:47:06 -0600

When the audio gets to more of the flight calls, say around 0:35 onward, it
seems Type 2 to me. The "Ponderosa Pine" Crossbill.  I have sent it up to
Cornell, as they would like to have more TX recordings.
Again, scroll to bottom of this link:

http://www.bigbendnature.com/2013/01/red-crossbills-hooray.html

Matt York
Marathon