[texbirds] Re: Ray's Woodpecker from Sabine Woods.

  • From: Harlan Stewart <hstewartmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:48:39 -0500

With my usual scatter-brain, i neglected to provide a rump photo of the male
Golden-fronted Woodpecker at Sabine Woods. Also, one more possible Red-bellied
feature is the presence of a white primary patch on the wings, as shown in one
photo from my previous post.

http://hstewart.smugmug.com/photos/i-D5cbsx3/0/L/i-D5cbsx3-L.jpg

Harlan Stewart
Nederland, Texas