[texbirds] Raptor Rodeo

  • From: "Susan Heath" <sheath@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TexBirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:07:07 -0600

TexBirders,

I've revised the rules for GCBO's Raptor Rodeo a bit so I wanted to give an
update. To encourage younger birders to participate we have changed the
entry rules. Kids under 8 can participate for free. Kids 8-15 can
participate by pledging a $25 donation either through pledges per bird or
donations that they raise which can be paid after their day in the field.
Remember you can participate any day in January and you don't have to
specify which day ahead of time. CBCs will be over before you know it and
you'll be looking for a reason to get out in the field. Help us support the
Smith Point Hawk Watch by counting some raptors in January. Remember -
you'll be competing for the Arvin Award! Don't you want to be the first one
to get it? You can find details here:

http://www.gcbo.org/html/RaptorRodeoFlyer.pdf

Sue

Susan A. Heath, PhD