[texbirds] RLHA

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:20:52 -0600

.
Based on my Iphone note yesterday afternoon...I got a Thank You form a
resident of Lk Whitney that found it near sunset in Hill Co. S. of Blum off
933 and south of a county rd, (?) 934 over a small meadow.   It was a lifer
for her.....Perhaps it will stay.  There was a Rough-legged that stayed on
an old building for several winters on I-35W south of Itasca in the same
county and foraged on occasion right in the medium of the highway....I
think both it and the old house are now gone.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas