[texbirds] RFI regarding ornithology lectures

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <terrverts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 08:16:11 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings All:
I am scheduled to give a lecture on ornithology to a Master Naturalist group on
5 April and am encountering difficulties in building a PowerPoint presentation.
 Does anybody out there know of a good, on-line source for free, downloadable
images to use in such a lecture?  I intend to to one lecture on general
ornithology (morphology, behavior, etc ...) and one on citizen science as it
applies to ornithological research (BBS, CBC, GBBC, e-bird, etc ...) and hope
to get a few more Texas birders out of this.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock