[texbirds] RFI longspurs

  • From: Shane Blodgett <shaneblodgett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:14:34 -0600

Greetings-

I am an out of town birder working in San Antonio through Friday. I have added
a couple of days to bird and am particularly interested in any information on
the best locations to look for McCown's and/or Chestnut-collared Longspurs. The
closest place I see with recent sightings on Ebird are in the Granger Lake area
but I was wondering if there are any other places I might try, particularly
anywhere between San Antonio and the LRGV.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Shane Blodgett
Brooklyn NY