[texbirds] RFI - any Whooping Cranes yet at Goose Island or Aransas?

  • From: Martin Reid <upupa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 23:43:47 -0500

- I have a visiting English friend who leaves soon, and he'd love to see
Whooping Cranes; we are heading to the coast tomorrow, so I'd really appreciate
any reports - thanks.
Also we hope to visit the Granger Lake area on his last day, Wednesday, so any
updates on the Mountain Plovers, Ferruginous Hawk, Sprague's Pipits, or any
longspurs would be great!
Martin
---
Martin Reid