[texbirds] RFI - White-tailed Kite roost

  • From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 10:48:05 -0500

Hi all -

A few years ago, I remember that there was a big roost of White-tailed Kites in
the Valley.   There has also been one west of Corpus / south of Lake CC in the
past that also featured lots of Northern Harriers, too.

Does anybody know of similar roosts this year in S TX?   I am thinking about a
box roughly from Victoria to Laredo, down through the Valley, and back up to
maybe Palacios and the STP plant.

Thanks,

Clay Taylor
Calallen (Corpus Christi) TX
Clay.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at