[texbirds] RFI: Upper coast gulls and plovers

  • From: Jesse Huth <chickenboy115@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:31:27 -0500

Going to be heading down tomorrow to look for the gulls at San Luis
Pass, but have a few questions.  I seem to be getting conflicting
reports, is there a single gull that could be an Iceland or a Thayer's
or are they two individual gulls?  I'm hoping to catch the Glaucous Gull
at the Texas City Dike, but was there also one seen at SLP?

I am also going to be heading up to High Island/Anahuac for the next few
days and am hoping to find some American Golden-Plovers.  Have there
been any reliable fields to see them?

Thanks and good birding, Jesse

--
Jesse Huth