[texbirds] RFI: Red-necked Grebe

  • From: Janet Rathjen <j.rathjen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 07:15:11 -0800 (PST)

I would like to chase one of the Red-necked Grebes this weekend.  However,
there were no reports of them yesterday.  So if someone sees either one of them
today, could you please post right away.  That way I know which direction to
head.

Thanks,

Janet Rathjen
Houston, TX

PS:  I have not been to the location at White Rock Lake in Dallas, so if it is
seen there, could someone send detailed directions on where to park and where
to walk to get to the right overlook?  Thanks,  J