[texbirds] Re: RFI Hooded Warbler song

  • From: Sean Paul Kelley <spkelley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 15:10:31 -0500

Brush, it was during migration. My apologies, I should have been clearer
about that. Even then: it very well could have been something different.
Except, I distinctly recall seeing that a birder the day before had noted a
Hooded in the park in the park logs at one of the blinds. Alas, I am more
than happy to be wrong.
And for the record: I never mind being put on the spot. I am here to learn.
If I don't get corrected every now and then how am I supposed to learn
anything? :-)

SPK