[texbirds] RFI: Dallas area birding

  • From: Kyle Carlsen <kycarlsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:05:30 -0400

Hello birders,

I am from southeast Ohio but will be in Dallas for a few days in early
August (probably Aug 2-4).  I probably won't have much more than a half day
or so to devote to birding, but if anyone could recommend a decent spot in
the area, I'd love some advice.  (Please respond off list.)

I'd like to try to maximize my time and pick up a few life birds (I have
never birded in Texas and have minimal experience birding the West in
general).

Thanks,

Kyle Carlsen
Vincent, Ohio

--
Membership Coordinator, Ohio Ornithological Society
www.birdingwashingtoncounty.wordpress.com