[texbirds] RFI Common Crane: Comman Crane Search this Weekend Dec. 12th

  • From: Adam Wood <birdsondabrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 10:54:11 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Greetings TexBirders,

Janet Rathjen and I are planning to head to Lubbock on Friday to search for the
Common Crane on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning if needed. We would
appreciate any updates between now and then positive or negative with
locations. We would also like to share contact info with anybody else that
maybe in the area chasing the Crane this weekend as well. That way we can cover
more territory and which ever party spots the Crane first can alert the other
party. If you are going to be chasing the Crane this weekend please let me
know.

Saturday morning we will be spending at the Lubbock Cemetery looking for the
Cassin's Finches and the Evening Grosbeak if they are still being seen. Any
updates on those birds would be appreciated as well. Thank you.

Adam Wood
Houston, Tx.
birdsondabrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
713-515-1692