[texbirds] RESCHEDULED/ Please Note - ARMAND BAYOU BIRD COUNT

  • From: Andrew <bachwblr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:12:33 -0500

Good Evening Everyone,

We are going to postpone the monthly bird count for July until next Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 7am. As everyone is aware, we have had a tremendous amount of rain over the last week. As much I would like to see how much water is out at the center, we think it would be better to reschedule til the following week.

I do apologize for the late notice but after speaking with everyone, we feel this is probably the best thing. It will also be getting closer into the beginning of fall migration (wow thats hard to believe).

I hope you can make it next week and i look forward to seeing you there. If you have friends who feel like braving it out next week, please ask them to come, we can use the help!

Thank you,

Andrew Hamlett

bachwblr@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:bachwblr@xxxxxxxxx>