[texbirds] RE Texbirds FB page...

  • From: Mt Woman <mtwoman55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 08:04:39 -0500

Lori, I am a FB user and group member/owner/moderator (not Texbirds...haven't
been "accepted" yet), and I am surprised you could even SEE the Texbirds FB
group without being a FB member. As far as I know, you cannot interact with
anything on FB unless you DO sign up. I would love to know how you saw the
group without joining FB. And if anyone else knows how a non-signee for FB can
see groups, please let me know.
Tzila "Z" DuenzlHorseshoe Bend Airpark, S Parker County