[texbirds] Quintana 4/25/13

  • From: Susan Heath <sheath@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:21:50 -0500

Texbirders,

As I'm sure is the case all along the coast, Quintana is full of orioles,
tanagers, Grosbeaks, catbirds, etc. the warblers are flitting about so fast I
can't I'd most but so far I've seen black and white, Louisiana waterthrush
(really late for that one), chestnut-sided, redstart and Tennessee. I'm sure
there are many more. Due to other fieldwork I can't hang around but come and
enjoy if you can.

Sue

Susan Heath
Gulf Coast Bird Observatory