[texbirds] Re: Proposed Listing of WESTERN YBCU - WEST of Pecos R. in Texas ONLY

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "live4birds@xxxxxxx" <live4birds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 11:11:56 -0500

Yes Mary is correct the YBCU pertains to the western US population that does
not breed in Tex. as far as I know but may be a rare migrant in the Trans
Pecos.   My main interest in this news is actually the proposal to delist the
vireo from endangered  thanks for passing it on   iPhones are no proper way to
move such info. :-)

Sent from my iPhone