[texbirds] Re: Promote your birding events for free in TPWD's Migration Calendar

  • From: "Julie Ann Brown" <dmarc-noreply-modpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "julieannbrown@xxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Shelly.Plante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:27:24 -0400

Good morning. I hope your summer is off to a great start!
We don't have events during that time period but we will have our Sandhill
Crane events in December and then, of course, FeatherFest in April. Are there
opportunities to promote those winter and spring events down the line? If so,
please put us on the list to be notified.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Julie Ann

Julie Ann Brown