[texbirds] Prairie Warbler - Richard Moya Park, Travis

  • From: Nate McGowan <natemcgowanbirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 14:13:00 -0500

Arman "Thunderbolt" Moreno and I were fortunate to find a Prairie Warbler
at Richard Moya Park in Travis county around 1pm today. The bird was on the
southwest side of the park where the creek bends almost 90 degrees to the
north. We were able to observe the bird for a couple minutes before it flew
across the creek and out of sight. Also of note was a
cooperative Yellow-throated Vireo.
Good birding,

--
Nate McGowan