[texbirds] Prairie Warbler At BNC Bird Count

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DHanson139@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:54:21 -0400

Just got home from the Baytown Nature Center Bird  Count and the big  bird
of the day was the Prairie Warbler we found on the trail to the Scott's Bay
Overlook.  Walk that trail almost to the end where you get to the bay. The
last bunch of brush on the right just before the end of the trail was where
it  was. I have pictures but it might be tomorrow before I can get them on
line.

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
TOS Member
Texas Master  Naturalist
FeatherFest 2015 Birding Program  Leader
dhanson139@xxxxxxx