[texbirds] Re: Possible Western [was: Cassin's Finch] irruption

  • From: Cameron Carver <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:31:30 -0500

Greetings,

More reports of Cassin's in eastern New Mexico and the Colorado plains. Eastern
New Mexico also had a report of Acorn Woodpecker. The Colorado plains reports
Pygmy Nuthatch, Mountain Chickadee and Evening Grosbeak.

Texas listers might want to plan trips to the panhandle this fall to see what
rarities might pop up - maybe a Clark's Nutcracker or something juicy like that.

Cameron Carver
Lubbock, TX

Sent from my iPhone