[texbirds] Possible Hawk Movement on Sunday - CenTex?

  • From: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 19:17:32 -0500

Did anyone in CenTex see much in the way of hawks Saturday afternoon?  I did
not (from my roof top in a few checks of 5 min. each.)

Conditions seem to be coming together in Central Texas for a good movement of
raptors and everything else in the sky on Sunday.  Keep your eyes to the sky
and post to TexBirds please!

Chuck Sexton
Austin, TXEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at