[texbirds] Re: Port Lavaca, Alamo Beach, Calhoun Co. Addendum

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:26:09 -0500

.
There are 3 Long-billed Curlews currently on the park in the rain in front
of the Hockey's.  Can they be early migrants?  I will have to ask Petra
when I see her if they have been around as over-summering birds.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/