[texbirds] Plover and Godwit

  • From: Jay Packer <jay@xxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:01:29 -0300

I have a lazy request... I've been in Brazil for the last two months.
Could some kind stranger (or friend) email me directions and other info on
these two rarities? Specifically where to go, any caveats for access, time
of day concerns, etc? I know I can find this information, but I'm jet
lagged with a slow internet connection on a phone. And I'm just about to
hop on a plane to DFW.

My wife thinks I'm nuts and refuses to go with me but hey, my bags are
already packed!

--
Jay Packer
(sent from my phone)