[texbirds] Re: Please vote in the TOS Election

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Judy Kestner <jkestner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:52:59 -0500

Unless the rules have changed...Byron was elected as President Elect on the
last election thus he automatically fills the position and is not on this
ballot as he was already voted in. I guess it does cause some confusion.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/