[texbirds] Picture donations & 5 minute presentations

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TOS" <TOS-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:37:49 -0500

I am combining two request in one email to help hold down the number of
emails you receive.  I have two request for the upcoming TOS Spring meeting
in Laredo.
1).  Once again we are asking for donations of pictures to sell in our
silent auction.  Please send you 5 X & or 8 X 10 prints  that you wish to
donate to Alma Hernandez, 1515 Eagle Trace Drive, Laredo, TX 78045.  Alma
will have them matted for the auction.  Please include your name and address
on the back of the print.  And thank you for your generous donation.

2) Again I am soliciting anyone interested in making a short presentation
about a subject of interest at the Thursday night program.  I have had a few
people respond that they would be willing to present.  Don't be shy.  All
birders have something to contribute and we want to hear from you.  Please
drop me a note at the email address below if you want to be a presenter.  I
will follow up with you later.

Looking forward to seeing you in Laredo!  There will be Great Birding
opportunities.

Jim Hailey

President Elect

Texas Ornithological Society