[texbirds] Re: Photos or it didn't happen

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:36:14 -0500

Cameron there are those that will question anything.  In some cases
rightfully so.  I do not however feel you have enough fat on you yet to
take those records to task or even question them.....In this case of LPC's
I would encourage you to go back and read the historic works by those that
came before us at a time when LPCs were darn plentiful....Many of records
have been peer reviewed since...If we all followed your "guide lines" NAB
would be out of business.  I ain't debating this anymore.  Get down off
your saddle and bird with the rest of us. And have a little more faith in
people's observational abilities in the field.!  Sorry it is bad to catch
me with this stuff on a crusty day.

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621