[texbirds] Re: Photos or it didn't happen

  • From: tony <hurricanetg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tex Birds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:30:54 -0500

just for the record, and some of this is detailed deep in the texbirds
archives, and they had nothing to do with BBS's . . . i have rolls of photos of
Lesser Prairie-Chickens from both Yoakum and Cochrane Counties . . .

you're welcome

tony gallucci
ingram/kerrville/hunt, texas
hurricanetg@xxxxxxxxxxx