[texbirds] Parrots and other exotics

  • From: "Mark Lockwood" <Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:15:03 -0500

In 2009 the TBRC adopted the criteria established by the ABA in 2007 for
what is required for a species to be considered established (and for
those interested, countable).  The intention was that the TBRC would
make some very minor changes to better fill a state level need and
placed on the TBRC webpages.  I think that fell through the cracks and
may well be my fault that it was not completed.  In any case, the list
of criteria can be found here:

http://aba.org/checklist/exotics.html

Mark

Mark Lockwood