[texbirds] Re: Palacios Scrub Jay.

  • From: tony <hurricanetg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mark.lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tex Birds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:00:48 -0500

that's what i get for using my fading memory!!!! i worked in Ottine in the
summer of 1988 (for real) and that's why i placed it then . . . . thanks to
Mark who knows to keep me straightened out . . .

tony gallucci
ingram/kerrville/hunt, texas
hurricanetg@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://tonygallucci.dAportfolio.com