[texbirds] Painted Redstart Photos from Falfurrias

  • From: Erik Breden <erik.breden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:07:05 -0500

TexBirders,

I have posted a few photos of the "Falfurrias" Painted Redstart from
my brief stop at the rest area on Saturday October 26th at:

http://www.otterside.com/fall2013/index.htm

For the photo buffs in the audience...the graininess in the first two
photos is because I was shooting at ISO 3200 and the photos are
severely cropped. The last photo was also at 3200, but the bird came
down lower in the tree, so less cropping was required.

Enjoy!

Erik Breden
Harlingen, Texas