[texbirds] Re: Painted Redstart Falfurrias Rest Area

  • From: Ronnie Kramer <ronniekramer1964@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: littlebitrv@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 21:11:34 -0500

Hi Maria,  It was great hanging out with you and same here on the name.  I
can confirm and supply pics of the Audubon's Warbler as well.  Austin
friends, the rest stop is 4 hours from my house in north Austin and the
Painted Redstart is a total ham.  I also stopped at Warbler Woods to pick
up the new t-shirt they are giving away for a small donation, and the Say's
Phoebe was exactly where it was said to be right out in the open.  Had 12
Broad-winged Hawks fly over there as well.
~Ronnie Kramer
Austin