[texbirds] PEARLAND FOS BIRDS SEEN THISMPAST WEEK

  • From: Mira M Pellerin <mirampellerin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 17:14:50 -0500 (EST)

While recovering from a medical procedure over the past week and a half, I have
seen and/or heard the following FOS birds in my Pearland neighborhood:

Many Yellow-rumped Warblers
About 20 Am. Goldfinches (very late this year)
Two E. phoebes
4 Am. Robins
5 Cedar Waxwings
200 White Ibis
8 Black Vultures
One Osprey

Interestingly, the large number of Black bellied whistling ducks that have been
hanging around the area have virtually disappeared; not sure where they went!
Along with a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker that showed up in mid-November.

Mira M. Pellerin