[texbirds] Re: Ospreys in Texas?

  • From: Greg Page <gregpage1465@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbierreg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 18:03:56 -0500

Last year they nested about a half mile from FM1960 and Lake Houston, on
the west side of the lake. There were 2 fledglings. It looks like they are
nesting in the same spot this year. It is on top of a cell phone tower.
Greg Page

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Rob Bierregaard <rbierreg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings, Texbirders,
I’m revising the range map for Ospreys for the BNA account and am
looking for info on Ospreys breeding in Texas.
Any information I can get from y’all will be most appreciated.
Thanks,

Rob Bierregaard
421 Cotswold Ln
Wynnewood, PA 19096