[texbirds] Osprey in Austin

  • From: Ted Lee Eubanks <tedleeeubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 06:00:00 -0500

Yesterday (5 July 2014) I watched an osprey make its way down Lady Bird
Lake from Congress toward the Longhorn Dam. I walk the lake daily, and this
is the first osprey that I have seen this fall. According to the
Austin-area checklist, there are no records for osprey from the first week
of July.
Ted Lee Eubanks
Austin