[texbirds] Orioles. Denton Co

  • From: Susan Yost <sdyost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 11:12:07 -0500

 body { font-family: "Calibri","Slate Pro","sans-serif"; color:#262626 }=
Just had SEVEN Baltimore Orioles in my bird pond! On= ly one was a gorgeous
male.   Also earlier were 2 Orange crowned and 2= Yellow Warblers. Another
cold frt is coming next w/e which should make for= great birding for our 2nd
Saturday bird walk @ LLELA (Lewisville Lake Envi= ronmental Learning Area).
Come discover LLELA in Lewisville, Denton C= o.    Scope it out for our
upcoming BIG SIT on Nov. 1st.  &n= bsp;Sue YOSTFriends of LLELAHighland
Villa= geDenton CoSent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on t= he Verizon
Wireless 4G LTE network.