[texbirds] Orange Bishop in San Leon

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:34:59 -0400 (EDT)

Texbirders,

A breeding plumaged male Orange Bishop has been showing up in my yard for
the last week.  He is with a large flock of House Sparrows.

I know there is a population of Orange Bishops at Arthur Storey Park. Does
anyone know of other populations in the Houston/Galveston area?

Fred Collins, are you  tracking exotics, is anyone else.

I did post a photo on Facebook Texbirds.

Stennie Meadours
San Leon