[texbirds] Oops

  • From: Dan Smith <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds Maillist <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 15:12:15 -0600

I think I accidentally sent this as a reply to just one person. If this
duplicates for any or all of you, I'm sorry.

Hi all,

I've got several questions about Riata Pond. It was new to me too, and I had to
Google Riata Pond Austin to find it. It's in a city park at 12401 Riata Trace
Parkway, north of 183 near Oak Knoll. Take that exit northbound on 183. It's
about .8 miles up Riata Trace Parkway. Park near the tennis courts on the south
end in what is public parking for park but appears to be an extension of a
corporate parking lot. The early tennis players said that was public parking,
and there are no tow away signs there. There ARE such signs in the DR Horton
lot on the north end of the park.

Dan Smith
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
512-451-2632