[texbirds] Of Travis Co. interest only

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:30:52 -0600

*****************************************************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************************************************

  I am going back thru some unread mail and was told that there was a
Red-headed Woodpecker at Webberville Park, he did not specify age or
exactly which one of the two parks...It was in the afternoon.   That is all
I know.  I almost went there this morning but it was too windy and I had
plenty of rats to kill here anyway.   RHWOs can be pretty tough to get in
Travis Co.     Also before I forget again, I heard a while back there was
some kind of a Travis County discussion list or forum??...Is it open to
anyone or it a private FB page or something.?..Just curious.

--
Brush Freeman
Independent and affiliated Field Biologist