[texbirds] Notices of bird counts or birding events -- a suggestion

  • From: Bill Wright <wmewrght@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 08:44:56 -0500

I receive texbird emails in digest format. It is sent out each night at
midnight or shortly there after. I usually read the emails first thing
in the morning after breakfast. Often I will read a notice about a
birding event or count that is taking place about the time I read the
texbirds digest -- too late for me to participate

My suggestion is to announce events 2 days before (or earlier), not just
the day before.

Bill Wright
Houston, TX
life member TOS