[texbirds] Northern Parula at Warbler Woods and much more!

  • From: Lora Render <lorarend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 21:04:16 -0500

Good Morning Everyone,

I have put together some of the photos from yesterday, my target bird was the
 Yellow-billed Cuckoo that Susan has mentioned in her postings,  this bird is
 quite cooperative...then there were two and I got more than I expected from
 yesterday's visit.
 I also had a Juv. Northern Parula working the Turks Cap around the pond area
 along with a Male Painted Bunting.  I did see the Hawlet, the bird tends to
 hide out behind all the leaves....not a good photo.
The Blind area at the pond is wonderful with a new hard surface, still a work
 in progress but coming along very nicely.
Lora Render
NC San Antonio
I've created a set, please find attached link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/texaslorarend/sets/72157630145952344/
Lora Render
NC San Antonio
Susan Schaezler