[texbirds] Re: Nesting Birds of a Tropical Frontier at remainder house

  • From: "Bert Frenz" <bertf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:37:08 -0500

I just placed an order for the book from Hamilton Books.  The checkout cart
said Tim's book would be delayed shipment (may mean it is out of stock, but
doesn't say so).
Looking through 10 web pages of bird books I found 2 other books to order
and saw many others I already own that were selling for a fraction of what I
paid for them years ago, so you may find other books you want on your shelf.
BTW, USPS postage is $3.95 plus 40 cents per book.
Bert
Bert Frenz
Bert2@xxxxxxxxxxx
author, A Birder’s Guide to Belize, 2013
Birds of the Oaks & Prairies of Texas
www.bafrenz.com