[texbirds] Ne, E. Travis Co., Elgin, Utley, Bastrop Co.(local)

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 12:03:09 -0500

NE Travis a large falcon this morning from Werchan Ln. that I believe was a
Prairie but not 100% as it was flying directly away from me.  Near Litig on
Bitting School Rd by the small lakes, 5 Rusty Blackbirds.  N. Parula
singing  from old iron bridge on Lower Elgin River Rd, Bastrop Co. Lots of
passerines but nothing unusual.  Was mainly up there looking for early
shorebirds but only found 3 common species.  11AM came much earlier than
usual today.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621